PATCHS - Contact your doctor online and avoid phone queues! Available from the 1st March 2023
If you require an appointment please do not use the online consultation facility as this may delay your appointment. Online consultations are to provide simple advice and should not be used to request appointments.
How does the service work?
- Complete a simple form about your problem or request
- Your GPs decide on the best treatment for you
- The practice responds with advice or a prescription
- You can request sick notes and admin requests
- You will get a response within 2 working days
When are online consultations available?
Online consultations are offered during our working hours.
Why are they showing as unavailable due to capacity?
In order to safely manage all online consultations, we limit the number we can receive each day, this is in line with the clinical capacity we have and to ensure we can safely manage the requests. If they are showing unavailable, they will automatically re-enable at 8am on our next working day.